Thursday, April 14, 2011

Some tweetbird's says;

If I'm so important to you then why do you make me feel like I'm the last person you care about?

Tell me why you lied to me, and explain why I shouldn't walk away.

There goes a perfect one! :) RT @ kisses your forehead just as often as your lips

RT @ makes sure he's the last one you talk to at night

RT @: When you actually matter to a person, they'll make time for you. No lies, no excuses.

Every girl has that one guy she goes back to, heartbreak after heartbreak and nobody knows why, not even her. And she just can't let go..

It's a bitch but life's a roller coaster ride, the ups and downs will make you scream sometimes. #song - Lie to me, Bon Jovi
in my case, I ride a roller coaster and I just can't scream.. till the ride is over. And do you know the feeling of keeping the screams inside? It drives you crazy, make you go all depress!

No comments:

Post a Comment