Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Define your term of 'friendship'.

"Kadang-kadang ada kawan tu, tiga bulan sekali je jumpa. Tapi dah 7 tahun tak lost contact. Ada pulak kawan yang setiap hari lepak, tapi bila haluan dah lain, tak contact dah. Sahabat tak bermakna perlu beriringan setiap masa, sahabat bermaksud betapa sibuk pun masing-masing, tidak pernah hilang di ingatan dan doa. Friendship is not about frequency, but friendship is about consistency." - Imran Sheik


I admire this guy whom I barely remember because I only met him when I was still a child, he was my neighbor. 
I admire him for how he can express almost everything in words. I can't, I failed at expressing my thoughts or feelings. And when expressed in actions, most of them were misinterpreted. So, people like him, help people like me a lot. 

and friendship, is about consistency. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment