Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lembah Temir 3 / Temir Valley for the 3rd time

Assalamualaikum

I know, I know. I've been missing on blogspot since Raya. Not that I don't want to come back neither I don't have interesting stories and pictures to share but I'm just too packed with activities, assignments, and restriction of Internet connection when I'm somewhere else. But, I'll start again bit by bit updating and sharing you people with what I have...

Title: Lembah Temir 3, indicating my third post on Lembah Temir (Temir Valley). I went there on July 31, 2011 for a Pesta Makan Durian Sg Pertang. It was amazing. Wanna know how amazing it is especially for Durian lovers? Let's see these picture...





 Not only they provide Durian but also other fruits as well :)

JACKFRUIT

PINEAPPLE

BELIMBING (in malay) 

JAMBU AIR

COCONUT

BANANA

DRAGONFRUIT

Love fruits? Ow yeah, these fruits are yummy! Rich in taste and vitamins ;p I will continue in other post on other activities we did there and the crowd of the events. Again and again I'm saying, You have to experience Lembah Temir for yourself!

TILL MY NEXT ENTRY PEOPLE:)



why does the picture rotate itself? -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment