Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My little puss in boot xp

Yeap, my little puss but he's big trust me ;p
I miss how he'd crawl onto my bed every morning when everyone is trying to wake me up, he will continue sleeping with me... Cute ain't him? When you first look at him, he looks tough like a bodyguard, but he's very spoiled. He likes people to pamper him... He wants people to accompany him while he eats. Mengada! But it's fine, because when I'm sad, I don't need to call for Goldie, he'll come and sit next to me. He won't go anywhere till I move... He's a gentleman. He's loyal. He's sweet and loving. He's a friend. He could be my next boyfriend ;p
He wasn't expensive when we got him. He came from nowhere, and my mom fed him. In return, he acted very nice and polite, most importantly, he did not poop anywhere near the house or neighbours' houses. So, we kept him. When we go for holiday, we thought he would have run away but he stayed. Long enough till even my dad loves him, I know he does. Usually he won't allows any cats in the house, but this Goldie, is the only exception. LOL. He's my only exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment