Monday, November 21, 2011

Malaysia vs. Indonesia Sukan SEA ke-26, 2011. Sengit!

Half naked on the bed with coffee and laptop as my only accompany wasn't how I planned the holiday... Was drowned in own misery until I decided to get myself up and watch the game of Malaysia vs Indonesia, Sukan SEA ke-26, 2011. Too much of spirit? I don't care as long as I give my all for #HARIMAUMUDA.
And for I force myself to get up and watch this game (I hardly watch any games), so Tigers do bring back Gold for us Malaysians! 

A friend of mine yang memang semangat siap buat pantun;

"Pukul berapa boleh dinner ni pak harimau?
Pukul 8.30 japgi kita makan rendang garuda!
Harimau bukan sebarang harimau!
Bahamlah garuda wahai harimau muda!"

Haha, that's her spirit. :P And not to mention, almost everyone change their dp to one's that wearing Harimau Malaya's shirt. See these spirits Malaysia players? You have to win this for us!
And semua orang punya status pun is supporting you guys :) 

Do you know how fast the twitter was updated bila Malaysia scored the first goal? Everyone was like, "GOAALLLLLLLLLLL!" (haha, k admitted me too) 

Gahhh, this game is getting me all tensed up... But Harimau Malaya, we Malaysians are praying for our victory! Get you head in the game! You can win this!!! 

Here's a motivation for the Indonesians too, you've got your supporters too;


GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 haahahaha we support different team. Go indonesia! :P


 no problem! Support own country, I see no harm :) well,   =)

See, it's just football. I don't hate your country over football. But disrespect the issue, yes I'm quite offended too. I have Indonesians as my friends for God sake! Support own country, I see no harm in that? Right :) All the best to both. But , Harimau-harimau handsome, you got my support! AAAUUUMMMM! 


No comments:

Post a Comment