Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Relationship on a brink of disaster?

WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE HE DOESN'T CARE, DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU ANYMORE...
http://www.everydaypeoplecartoons.com/cartoon/331
"if we are important to them, why cudnt they spend just a few mins texting us or call us right? we want to be appreciated, we want to know that we r needed. that we are the first n last thing on their mind. but to them, as long as we know they love us, thats enough. we r used of them calling us all the time that when this happen, we feel as if that things change.. 
well, all i can say is, DON'T MAKE SOMEONE YOUR FIRST CHOICE WHEN THEY ONLY MAKE YOU AN OPTION. 
i know its hard, but thats what u had to do. the more you make space in your schdedule for him, the more u make urself available for him, the more the same thing is going to happen. busied urself doing something else. go out, have a new hobby,read books, work, just do something. indulge urself in sumthing new. put ur phone as far as possible from u. dont spend ur day waiting for him to call. once u start doing this, u'll find urself doing better without him. u spend less time thinking about him. n ull be more independent. n the hurts weaned down a bit. n the expectation wears off bit by bit. it still hurts of course, but u r less affected by it. 
... 
but don't let him get away with it either.u have to tell him how u feel, n he has to know what u feel. however, if u guys talked bout this hes going to feel that u keep attacking him n blaming him, he'll be more stressed out, n he knows the only thing that cud stop the argument is to say sorry. so he did, without meaning it. talking only makes things worse as he feels attacked, while u jd lagi marah n marah coz he doesnt acknowledge ur feelings. lag2 2 tgh marah kan." - AZ 

Its an advice given by someone I trusted. Its good to know someone actually understands how we feel right? That's what happen I guess when a relationship starts going downhill when one of them just forgets the commitment they used to give. 
It was exactly what I did anyway, I put my phone as far as possible from me, even when it's with me, I put them on silent so that I'll forget that I actually have a phone which isn't ringing. Well, things get better when less expectations are being put on, for you maybe it is a necessary but for him it's a hell of pressure. Duh, I don't get this sometimes. But told myself, I am still young, should go enjoy my life rather than waiting for a call that's never coming... If he calls, then he calls. If he doesn't, it's okay, later on I will call. But there's a saying for this type of people, "Appreciate what you have before it is gone."

http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/m/mature_adults.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment