Sunday, January 1, 2012

It hurts to let go but life goes on (:


my beloved Silly, this is a post for you.

I love it when we say the same thing at once and you'd beat me by saying "jings!" first, and if I catch up with you we'll lose our breathe trying to win over the 'jing' thing. It has always been fun for me :)

We often wait for the date of 14th to come, but when it comes we often forget about it. But today, the day I'm writing this post, I got to wish you happy anniversary. We haven't wish it for quite a while, have we? I'm late one day but at least I didn't say that 14th is the day after tomorrow... Perhaps you're missing me too much that you got lost of the dates? ;p

You know when you get something you always wanted and once you've owned it, you just can't help to keep wanting more? I guess that's the problem with me. And with you? I just can't say for sure. Don't even know if you know this stupid feeling. I got you as a boyfriend, and then I wanted you to be perfect. How stupid can I be, nobody's perfect. 
But I forgot because that was all I see in you that I want it in reality too. I forgot how nice it was when you were a friend, a bestfriend, and a boyfriend to me... I forgot the feeling of how nice it used to be to laugh without having the perfect reasons, to be on the phone without having topics to be talk about, to spend hours talking and end up not knowing what we talked about, to chase each other in the shopping mall, to eat donuts and get creams on your nose... 
I guess I wanted a perfect, serious relationship so much that we forget how to have fun. I spent too much times wanting everything to be in order, wanting you to know what's right or not to say, to act the way I want you to act. Typical girlfriend am I? I shouldn't care so much, I should believe in you that you can take care of yourself without having me to bug into each of your decision. I was so selfish I guess... Do you have any idea of how much I want to go back to the old days, bring back the Hanii you first fell in love with... but you gotta help me here.

I know things have changed. But if it can change then we can surely change it back right? So, help me... We talked about this many times before, but this time I won't say it loud, act natural and see where our hearts will take us too...

I don't want us to be like any other typical couples. I know things will turn out different for us. I know they'd say it is something people say when they're in love, and yes, I am in love with you, and I believed, things are already different for us. We're so unique in a way yet still look like an ordinary couples. Our friends can't stand us, that shows already our sparks are, no, not sparks, but fireworks. It is amazing. We're gorgeous and it is too much for them to handle :P

But we're just too late for any of that. Goodbye....

No comments:

Post a Comment