Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Random babbles

Before anything, saya nak panjatkan setinggi-tinggi syukur kepada yang Maha Esa for blessing me with 4/5 A's in my final exam. Alhamdullilah dapatlah cover pointer yang x seberapa in second sem... I hope with this result, I'd stand a chance for a scholarship InsyaAllah :) Ronggeng, ronggeng jugak, study jangan lupa :P a reminder for myself and fellow friends.

After one day of my final paper, I got a call for a job offer; event crew for Colours of Malaysia. Well, umm didn't do much for the event but still contributed a large part of it... We handled the costumes for the students. I don't know how to sew! but I can do the packaging and distribution :) So we did, for a week we struggled to make sure all the costumes are done. Tapi biasalah, last minutes alteration and all... hmm. Penat woo, balik kerja pukul 3-4am pegi at least at 11am. Kerja, you've got to face it. Sampai hari ni, barulah dapat rest. Tup tap, dapat call result was out... Tak sangka! Sangat cepat. God bless, I thought I was gonna cry tapi Alhamdullilah! :)

After this, ada job offer lagi, for event jugak. Hari Belia Negara... Please come, ramai2 meriahkan majlis okay? :) I'll update more info bout it later InsyaAllah. Till then, take care peeps.... Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment