Sunday, May 29, 2011

Yaay for Barcelona :)



Congrats Barca! okay, it's quite weird if I write about football. I'm not a fan, but I think in my whole life, this is the first game that I watched. Watching a complete football game, ohmy is it you Hani? haha, at Helo Bali with so many fans, most fans were Manchester United supporters but good game huh Barca. I support both but more to Barca because I don't know why their aura is much stronger I think. And because, over the years bila ada game je and MU menang, their supporters memang mostly jenis langsi, berlagak. Not all but mostly. Kalau mention my boyfriend is a Barca supporter mesti ada yang streotype that's why I x sokong MU tapi if you ask me, no, I masih ada pendirian and InsyaAllah, takde maknanya nak bergaaduh over a football game ;p
   Supposedly we watch the game at Rasta, Damansara tapi penuh so tukar ke Sri Bidara, sunway and jugak sangat pack, so off we go to Helo Bali. Lari dengan mind set saya. Tapi takpe, order air tapi tak tertelan. It was an orange juice but in a Guiness drought. Hmm... I know, memang tak haram orange juice but out of a sudden, doubts run through my vein. In Islam, when there is doubt towards food or drinks, it automatically turn into Haram, so, because of the 'sudden doubt', I had to wait till the game finish to go and find something to drink. Entah kenapa, mungkin bila baca ada yang akan stereotype yang saya adalah seseorang yang berfikiran sempit but I'm proud because I didn't do something that I don't like or something that I don't want to do. It's not even alcoholic, I know but dia dah lari dari mind set and doubts prevented me from driking it. Nak kata malu dgn kawan2 lain? Naah, pendirian tu penting. Untuk siapa yang tetap langsi saya boleh katakan at least saya tak lah se-culture shock as you are. InsyaAllah.
If saying this pun ada yang kata alim, entahlah, but for me, the most important is you hold strong to your belief, don't force yourself to do something you don't feel like doing because everybody else is doing it. Especially when you know it is wrong. That's all :)
Well, to Barcelona, congrats again and to MU, nice game :)
MU had once being on top, kalah menang adat permainan.

No comments:

Post a Comment