Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ulcer and birthday does not get along well

Talking of ulcers, I hate ulcer so much! but my brother has very bad ulcers in his mouth that burst and spread all over his lips. So, his lips is swollen and he feels so miserable as he can't do his 2 favorite things which is:
1. EAT
2. TALK

And it was actually quite a relieved for the rest of the family to have a break from annoyance, but we kinda miss his annoying talking and actually feel pity for him. Oh my god, he cried because he can't eat and talk for god sake! And now that he can talk a bit, he told my mom he wants to eat this and that and that and this. More sad? It is his birthday and his bestfriend's mom made a birthday cake for him but he cant eat it! What a shame :( but brother, we love you anyway & HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR :) I got you a puzzle since you cant eat a cake :P I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment