Sunday, December 25, 2011

Miserable phase hasn't shift, the circle is stuck I guess?

Pretending to be strong. Pushing yourself in putting off the tears. Pretending you don't care. Pretending you are not missing him. Pretending you've moved on. And pretending to be fine... At the end of the day, I can feel myself beaten hard and I'll weep. So much for pretending, I find myself being silly.

I wanted to show people around me that I'm okay. I'm strong. I'm tough.
But realizing I'm all the opposite, hmm.... honestly I don't know what to say.

Why am i even blogging this? Putting every other reader into unnecessary misery of mine. Ahhh, I just need to know someone will read and someone cares. That's all... And that someone to be him. I'll just pretend he reads that's all okay. I'll shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment