Monday, November 18, 2013

Inexplicable by Farha Kiddo

" "I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back but I know you did,"
Plain White T's - A Lonely September

Writing this while listening to A Lonely September inspired me. How an unexpected meeting turned to be something so special; how a simple "Hi" could be the most important event in one's life. No one can ever predict how an everyday life occurrence could turn one's life upside down.

You don't need a beautiful fairy tale as an inspiration to write your own fiction. 
You don't need  someone like a prince charming or your favourite Hollywood star to make you fall in love.
You don't need a logical explanation to justify your emotion. 

"Well I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did,"
Plain White T's - A Lonely September

All you need is someone you catch you when you fall.
All you need is an ordinary person to make you feel extraordinary. "

So true. So true. How someone can change you so much... The world makes sense with their presence.

Follow her at http://farhateeny.blogspot.com :)


No comments:

Post a Comment