Friday, November 29, 2013

Tune is back

Been quite sometimes since I wrote my last poem. I really don't know whether I lost inspiration or just not having it cuz I spend less time focusing on myself, to my inner voice... or simply cuz I hardly wake up early anymore.

So, last few weeks I went to a training program for Change Management subject, and we were required to wake up early, so I had sometimes for myself and these words just flew through me. Note them in my memo, and thought to myself I could use them as a material for our cultural show. but we did not, we made theatre instead.

you know what... am not gonna explain further, it's not even important. but hey, I still get to read this in front of my classmates during our final presentation for the training. and I hope each one of them knows that this comes from heart. :)

I hope I still have my tune for self expression. Here you go :)

In life, you will trip...
in whatever you do,
You gonna have a falldown.
But that's what teaches life...
It teaches you the process,
make you understand all over.
And whenever you tripped,
always remember to get up.
Cuz each time you stand up and
take another step,
You're almost there,
Closer to victory,
closer to whatever you're meant to be...
Don't worry,
don't be afraid,
we are here to look after one another,
to help you get up,
to help you wake up...
Cuz I believe,
that's what friends are for.

by haniishadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment