Saturday, July 2, 2011

Surprise Birthday Party

I can't sleep, mungkin sebab dah tidur petang tadi. Itulah, mama dah kejutkan tapi gatal nak tidur, kononnya letih and here I am babbling alone.
Tawar hati. I need an exact definition for that. How about if you love a person much yet you feel that? Possible? Entah, yang pasti what I'm feeling isn't something I would classify as 'tawar hati'. Well, whatever (ayat cover!)




Last Thursday was my love's birthday. Well, didn't do much for this year as I have a very tight budget. I was quite in dilemma in deciding how to make his day... Last year, we celebrated with family. So, I thought I'd do something different. Thinking of taking him to the Garden restaurant in Sunway or Italiannies at the Curve but thinking of going out just together, the both of us, doesn't makes me feel excited. I mean, it could go awkward or he might be bored of going out just the two of us, yelah everytime pun boleh keluar berdua what... So, what came to my mind was he'd be so happy if his friends could gather in one place at one time. He can hardly gather his friends, they're often busy working and stuffs. Sometimes, dia pulak yang tak ada masa lagi2 since he starts working at Celebrity Fitness. So, I decided to gather his friends and make it a surprise for him and mission started by inviting each of his besties, people that I know. Everything was planned well, it should turn out fabulously but I spoiled it. Hanii pulakk... mampu planning, hancus. Last minute plan, tukar location, and I decided to bake the cake (it was my sis actually ;p). Rush balik from my work place, tukar baju and all tak sempat siap pun and nak confirm lagi dengan everyone else, I sucked in planning haha.
But Alhamdullilah, surprise tak surprise lah jugak dia. Maybe I dah kantoi sikit awal2 tu, but he never expected around 10 of them will turn up. I pun actually ;p Happy sangat, because of them lah my surprise menjadi, even lambat and all, tolak tepi lah, dah lepas pun. And special thanks to Naz, who I believed came all the way from Puncak Alam to make it happen. Not to forget Nick, Ateen, Anis, Jijie, Mimi, Apip, Dayah, Kak Ton, and Shah :) Thank you guys, and Happy Birthday <3 







Location: McD jalan Telawi, Bangsar.

No comments:

Post a Comment