Sunday, April 3, 2011

If you weren't mine

A poem especially made for me. Perhaps it's not a good poem, but it's valuable though to me :)
Credit goes to Ryan Shadows.

Sitting alone at a corner,
I was thinking...
I am not going to be alone if she sits with me,
I am not going to sing alone if she hears me,
I am not going to joke alone if she laughs for me,
I am not going to cry alone if she sit besides me,
I am not going to sleep alone if she accompanies me,
I am not going to walk alone if she walks with me...

If, is just a word.
Which always discourage us for it's uncertainty,
Which always doubt us for its fifty-fifty,
Then comes a girl, she sits next to me
at the corner...
Sitting next to me she said...

You don't deserve to feel the uncertainty or fifty-fifty,
you deserve to hold a word stronger than If,
you know why?
Because you ave me... And I'm not going to let you live you life
alone by yourself,
with "if" haunting you...

Got up with her, I smiled...
Now I do believe in me that my life
would be miserable 'if' she's not mine.

regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment