Monday, April 4, 2011

Pooh and Piglet

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered. 
"Yes, Piglet?" 
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."

Love is sweet. As much sweet will get you diabetes. well, it's love.

I remember doing this all the time. Calling my boy just to make sure whether he's okay or not. It appears that I have less bonding with this guy, perhaps we'll have to get married first :LOL:
So, I can't trust my instinct much on this.
The other day, he went to class. And I ride to my class but on the way I saw an accident, our university is quite close to one another but I did not know whether he has arrived or not. So, I immediately called to ask if he was okay. That's all that matter, him being safe. But sadly, the one who's involved in the accident is one if his friend. He was riding a motorcycle and fell by himself. I am not so sure how bad it was but he's gone. Al-fatihah.

But be sure, how you guys fight or said you hate each other, but if you care enough to let go of your ego, it doesn't cost a fortune. Unless you want it to be too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment