Sunday, April 10, 2011

PLEASE HELP. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFF IN ONE'S LIFE

At times you're going through a hardship, heartbreak, failure... Just remember there's someone out there who's going through the worse suffering than what you're in. Especially heartbreaks with a partner. I can't imagine going through a heartbreak without crying, without eating but people, its just worse to even imagine a mom's heartbreak to see their child's pain.

True, I thought I almost went crazy with so much things going around. I couldn't cope well. Then, I sit next to my mom after coming back from somewhere, she told me about my brother's friend, who is just 11 years old. His friend, Khairil Irman Rosli, was hit by a lorry while cycling. His condition were too critical that he was admitted into ICU. Even till today, he's still in the ICU. From the info, it says he is already conscious but was very weak that he got his lung infected now. Oh my god, he is such a small child to be suffering so much. Both of his hand are bounded to the bed, as he's struggling to take out all the wires attached to him. I feel so sad even listening to the story. The first round of donation has been made, and now the second round is going on... He is not from a rich neither moderate class family I think, and does not have any insurance. His parents are not working in the corporate level that the company does not cover any damage done. PLEASE HELP. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFF IN ONE'S LIFE. He is so young to suffer such pain.

Please drop a comment if you'd like to help. I'd find a way for you to contact the parents of the kid right away. Please, this is not a spam I swear. Only God knows. I'll try to get pictures of the kid and you can even find him on facebook, just type in 'KHAIRIL IRMAN ROSLI'. He's a very small kid but was very active in the school and is a good friend. Let us all help him to get a chance to live.

Update: I was told that he was on his way back from school with his friend cycling, his friend was infront. They were on a one way road but the lorry came from the wrong way and crash him. His friend was safe, but he missed by second. Fortunately, when he realized, the boy let go of the bicycle but still got hit. I still havent got the account number from the parents, working on it. Let's us all pray for his recovery and may Allah bless this family of a young eldest boy. 




Most updated info is at: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150214221524120

No comments:

Post a Comment