Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The older, the mature?

"I may be a 'kid',but I'm more mature than you. Note that."

Not being vain either arrogant. I am just saying, it's true it doesn't mean I am younger than you than I am more naive or stupid or immature. I can be childish but my point of view can be more matured than you. Entah kenapa, maturity is such a big issue with "old" girls who are already in university. If I was a school girl, they would call me bdk hingusan, but when I finished school and got into a university they looked down at me as they're already in degree level. Is this what you called matured? I don't know, not all young people are matured enough but some are just gifted. So, you can't just look down at people, judge them all you want and spread stories that ain't true about them. That is what I call 'inferiority complex'. You just can't accept it is it? Oh God. I wish it was never an issue cuz it got me exhausted. so exhausted.

But, I know people at young age who has issue with seniors or older people might be nodding your head, smiling, and saying,"yea it's true. doesn't mean i'm younger i'm not matured." the fact is dear, only some people who is really matured. If you, at such a young age, desperate to tell and better yet to show off to people that you are matured, then I guess you're just not there yet. Maybe even if you are matured, you still have to respect them who's older than you. Respect is important. Unless you show respect and they give you shit, there goes your right to do what you want to do. Depends if you're matured enough, I don't think you'll curse. You perhaps will just let it go and let it flow, see where it gets to...

Maturity is very subtle. You can't measure them. and definitely it is not measured upon age.

The older, the wiser. IF YOU REALLY LEARN WHAT LIFE HAS TAUGHT YOU.

oh p/s: love that one person only without having another one waiting on the other line :)

No comments:

Post a Comment