Monday, April 18, 2011

Say hello to memories :)

"Leave me then one day you'll realize there's no one would make coffee for you anymore like I always did. Its the simple things you dont see."

It's just words that came running past through my head. It didn't mean much anyway did it? I don't know...
The main point is that, sometimes you don't realize the simple things that kept you happy or contented. You tend to take it for granted, like I always do I guess... I couldn't really figure out what but I guess part of anything that goes wrong is my fault too. You can't just solely blame people, right... But when people take advantage of what you've done, perhaps when you admitted your fault and they'd be like so proud of themselves like they've done nothing wrong, boleh ucap selamat jalan.  
I always treasure when my Mom makes coffee for me every morning, it's something I love. Or serve coffee when I am so busy doing assignments. It's the simple things you know...
Appreciate what you have dearest. When it's gone, it'll be just a little too late :) you can just say hello to memories then. Take care readers, 

No comments:

Post a Comment