Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm Glad

3 weeks before SPM,
I've been thru a disaster in my life... love shits you know..

so, there's this angel. he took me out. walked me around. tried his best to make my sweet smile comes back. i appreciate it so much. but still i miss him. duhh honey it's been only one day.. sure u'll miss him like he'll ever gonna miss u back?

but it's different. my hearts keep telling...
i know i miss him cuz im not focusing on the person talking to me INFRONT of me!
he's messing with my mind... i see him everywhere.. the memories. it's a lot. trust me babe. i aint lie to you guys.

i could just swear that i remember every single shit of memories we had. damn it.
i dont hear what the person is saying... all i could hear the things he ever said.. in my mind...

i almost cry. im shocked i did not cry... i was wondering, "is my heart shielded enough?"

i smiled. i laughed. i eat!!! amazing... :)

havent done that for quite a week.

im glad... it's just that im glad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment