Friday, March 11, 2011

Pure Necklace - '09


A day before Ramadhan, Yayan gave me a necklace. It has double heart on it - which is gold and silver in colour and it has little diamonds on the edge of the silver's. He says it supposed to be a birthday present. (well, i accept belated birthday present don't i? especially from him! ;p) but i felt like it was given on my birthday itself. it's so special... well, my name or his name wasn't carved on the pendant, it is a very simple but perfectly beautiful pendant. I usually am very concern of pendants but this one is different. I like it the first time i see it. and it looks just perfect and sweet on me. I just dont know why. I kinda feel special too when i wear it. I havent been bored looking at this pendant. it makes me feel satisfied. =) i love it. it symbolizes something that i couldn't explain. it takes away the pain of missing him when i see it. I dont usually like gold but this one looks gorgeous. i dont expect it to be expensive but it has a high value for me. i'm afraid i will lose it upon my clumsiness, uhh know me.. gosh, it makes me feel secure when i am worry. i can feel that it is so pure and full of love. thank you sayang for this lovely necklace. i really precious it! i love you! just want u to know, that i appreciate whatever u give me. but mostly, i precious and love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment