Saturday, March 12, 2011

it's here, it's everywhere.

i looked out the window... and i sighed, it's full moon without stars. All stars are gone...
i wonder why... so i told myself, maybe the clouds are hiding them. if i do good,they might return them to me. i hope so...

I went to this place, to a place of memories. lots of it... i felt like i am where im supposed to be. it's where i belong too. it's where i wanna be...
I went out, but everywhere are places of memories... i feel they're so near to me. i feel them around me. i thought if i expose myself to all these memories, i would feel terrible. instead, i felt relieved. i know i couldnt lie to myself, i miss you so much.

I pass Burger King, but before it was the Quick Cut. haha.
I sit at the fountain...
I stop at Bandar Tasik Selatan, and someone was hugging you...
I see us swimming.
I remember taking LRT with you...
Im standing infront of the mirror, but i see us taking pictures...
I hear the song "i dont want to miss a thing" but i hear you singing...
I miss eating mcD or pizza or KFC with you. or maybe i miss the cooking part.
I wish we could have take more pictures.
I want someone to play the guitar, my guitar, for me.

there's a lot to mention... but enough, it's enough to prove that i would go crazy losing you.

yeap, breaking up just changed the status between us. it's not a big deal. but when breaking up means losing... it's a lot to take up.

Today I realized, the nearer i am to our memories, the easier it becomes for me to let you go.
At least i have those memories with me. should be grateful enough. :)
I take it all positively today.
"Law awk syg sy, awk akan jd diri awk sndiri... Jgn la runsing2 law ada prob btaw sy, hani sy dh x simpan2 dlm hati..."
i read it again, and again, and again...
i wish i've done it when we were still together... but it's too late.
no, nothing is really too late. at least i still got the sense of realization in me...
Yeah, i should just be me. it's no harm.

Saya still sayang awk. exactly for the moment. so i'll be myself. maybe it's no more for you. but for me. At least little part of you is still in me. i think i can throw you out of my life completely, but i dont want too. despite what people gonna say, it's my decision what. it's my life. :)

I loved you too much. it's a mistake i've given all my heart. i should've saved half of it incase half is broken, i got another half. but, things happen... lucky i could pull up myself to get out of this life reality. with supports of course. Ma, i wouldnt know what to do without you.

It's a sweet memory. you are.
You used to say "i dont know what to do IF i lose you" but myself saying, "I really dont know what to do when i lost you..."

I didnt really know why it turned out this way. but hey, let's get it over with and let's us start our own life. i know you've started one. so, its me who should get it started with.

5 days, i've a lot to tell you. to share.

well, people. as i always said, im here to share my memories. and im done with it.
it's only a memory and i meant nothing more than that.

"Sometimes, when something is too near, we coulnt see it. then we tend to take it for granted."

you dont agree? take a book, put it really near to your eyeballs, can u read them?

god damn it,i miss you.

the pain is unbearable, but haha, i dont have any choice yea? the only choice i have is to be strong. and keep going..

Finally... Life's on the go...

No comments:

Post a Comment