Monday, March 14, 2011

in my world

14.3.2010,

Happy 1st Anniversary Yayan! :)
As i said, all the fights were worth it to last with you till now.
I am just so happy to have you in my life.
Maybe i can questioned, why do you even appear in my life?
And the answer shall be, "to love you baby."

For those who knows us, knows our story, our hardships, and for those who had helped us thorugh it, i dont mind of you judging us. but for those who doesnt, keep your thoughts to yourself. We dont buy it.

I could still remember our first met, it was unexpected & beautiful.
I remember looking at each other without a word, without even knowing each other.
A stare that last until now. that had kept us together...

I'm sure you remember spending the whole night chatting to each other. Of course, i talked less at that time. but I admire how you could stay me awake listening to your stories.
Dear, i am so sure it wasnt Masscom who had build you the way you were or you are. It's just inside of you. ;p

Conflicts by conflicts, i believed it was fate who had matched us at last. who knows...
After so much denial between us, well, it just doesnt work, we're meant for each other.
The truth / Honesty had bind us.

Talking for 3 hours to you wasn't enough. There was just so much to talk about, to tell too.

But hey, i'm sure you never really care about this but i wont forget how people used to condemned you so much that you were with a school girl. but you never give a damn.
but hey sayang, i think i like it better when i was a school girl. we suite anyway. anyhow :)

But mostly what i'd like to tell you on this day was, I want to start a new chapter with you. Let's leave the bitter one behind. Let's leave all the bitches behind and go on with, only us.
I had forgive you but now, i am so ready to forget. you know i am not the kind who forgets, but i would for this, for us.

You've been a great guy on earth to me. You're sweet. You're ..... everything? idk ;p

Even kite pegi cruise bodo2 je on that day, i'd like to tell you how happy i was.
couldnt describe the feeling... it was a perfect day. never forget okay?

Urgh. nagging about you could take me so long... There are just so much about you dear.
I should stop ...

I hope we'll figure out better ways not to fight. haha. i like it sometimes... ^^

i love you Yayan! ILYSM and only u know what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment