Friday, March 11, 2011

Surprise!!!


September 4 2009,
i was kinda relieved it was a simple day as i had only EST paper to take. but i thought of it's going to be a real boring weekend as my bf can't come home this week. yea, gotta understand he has things going on in the campus. can't hold him back huh... i thought so.
so after school, i finished my exam as fast as i could, thinking of the bed and happy dreams. however, things were unusual cuz usually every Friday my mom would be waiting for me but this time i was looking out for her car but it wasn't there. when i was searching, someone called out my name. so i guess it has to be one of the friends huh. i looked around and guess who i saw???
Surprise!!!
Yayan, sitting on his motorcycle! i really thought i was dreaming or maybe im missing him too much then im seeing him around. so i blinked as much as i can. but the images are still there and i see he was smiling at me and giving me the sign to go to him. i was freezed! but i managed my steps somehow. he was there infront of me... i just couldn't believe it! i was too happy to say anything. i did smile. of course i'd smile! oh gosh i missed him like hell.. i've never thought he'd do something like that. yes, it was really unpredictable. he handed me the helmet and i ride with him. so there goes the conversation...

"when did u come back?"

"this morning... (smile).."

"what time did u reached here?"

"11.45 am.."

"so, where's my mom?" i asked.

"i went to ur house first. borak-borak ngan ur mom. saya nak bawak awak buka puasa ngan cousins saye hari ni."

"ohh.. (looking stupid)."

"kenapa ni?" he asked me.

"er, xde pape. ckp x boleh balik?"

"saya nak jumpa awak..."

gosh! how sweet! how romantic was that! ;p there was more to mention but im not telling u exactly what we talked about! hehe. i just never imagine that something like that would ever happen to me. u know, u've planned u'll sleep through the weekend cuz ur loved one is busy and the next thing that happen is that, he 's just infront of you! oh, i love you more sayang!

No comments:

Post a Comment