Friday, March 11, 2011

Necessity of life - '09



For once, i just really dont want things to be perfect.
For once, i feel the necessity for things to be upside down.
For once, i could say that even a highly educated psychologist will go thru shits in life, and get upset and feel down sometimes.
And me? a rebellious teen who goes thru over thousand conflicts in her mind everyday?
sometimes i wonder, does my personality makes me complex?
does my personality makes me troublesome?
does my personality makes me hard to understand?
If life has to be professionals & rational always, where does real emotions belongs too?
If life, is a theory, where there are specific reaction for certain action, what do i live for? why am i even living??
If life, is not in me, how did i lived?
But,
If life, is in me, why am i still searching for one or more?

by Haniishadows


i feel emptiness filling my heart and taking place in my soul. i kinda lost track of life and tracking each steps left unseen. it's complicated.
happiness surrendered to loneliness.
i gotta keep up. get a life. and find a smile. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment