Monday, March 14, 2011

14.3.2011



Oh kita dah 2 tahun together lah sayang. Despite dulu orang kate,"Ala baru setahun jagung."
Despite all of their judges, 2 years is long for me. I never kept a thought of an easy relationship. Of course, the waves were hard but we managed. After so much you and I been through. Pretty much for a 2 years-only couple. Dulu awal2 kenal, awal2 bercinta lain, SEMUA INDAH, BAIK BURUK I SUKA LAH. But now we spent lots of time trying to adapt to each other's bad habits and all... Tapi that's how it is supposed to be kan... Better do it before marriage, at least if one of us decide,"aku x tahan lah dgn kau" or "I don't want to spend my the rest of my life dealing with this person" you can still simply cut it off.

Tapi sayang, tahun ni saya tak cukup budget nak celebrate -_____-" but how sweet of you getting a Music Box for me. Pagi-pagi lagi dah dapat Music Box, terasa macam I'm back to the little kiddo world sekejap. Cute baby thanks :) Dah la dapat Music Box, dapat pulak favourite Egg Tart - John King! A very lovely morning oh wait, + FAT :P
-my ballerina in my music box :)-

No comments:

Post a Comment